What We Can Learn From Tyler Perry About Love

Tuesday, February 24, 2009


I am a huge fan of Tyler Perry, and have been inspired by every single one of his films (I particularly love "Madea's Family Reunion" and "Why Did I Get Married?"). He has an uncanny ability to appeal to a very large audience, crossing racial, religious, and national boundaries. He knows how to appeal to the heart while tickling your funny bone, and it is not hard to feel refreshed and amused at the end of any of Perry's films. I just ran across this article on Essence.com entitled "Tyler Perry's Love Lessons," and I was amused by Essence's ability to extract a few of the many love themes within his movies. I think we can all learn something from Perry's lessons and continue to support his creative plots so more people can take advantage of his unique messages and apply them to their own personal lives and relationships: (click on link below)

Tyler Perry's Love Lessons

0 comments:

 
 
 
Bookmark and Share

Meter