Skin Care for Every Age

Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Skin care is incredibly important for women of every age, color, and skin type, and every skin care regimen is person-specific, suiting her age, her type of skin, as well as her lifestyle. Inspired by the youthful glow of the older women in my family, I've taken advantage of opportunities to talk to them about effective skin regimens and tips, and I have made it a point to make wise investments in the right products that will maximize my skin's smoothness, clarity and vitality. Ever since I've moved to New York City, I became particularly aware of the elements I was exposed to everyday (bus exhaust, etc) that could mess with my pores, so I particularly took advantage of my Conair Face Spa, which gently cleanses and refreshes my pores. I also take advantage of good facial scrubs and masks (both pricey and not-so-pricey) that also add various beneficial effects to my skin overall. Although I am only 26, I find that now is a better time than ever to make sure my regimen is on point so I won't have to deal with more issues than I care to deal with as I age into my 30s and 40s. Plus, I think Botox is overrated.

Total Beauty has provided an excellent summary of skin care products for different age groups, and I think it is worth a quick read:

The Right Skin Care for Your Age

If you make the right choices for your skin today, you will have less "skin maintenance" work to do in the future, so make wise decisions, and be sure to speak to skin consultants in department stores if you need specific advice on your type of skin or on particular skin issues such as acne or wrinkle-prevention.

0 comments:

 
 
 
Bookmark and Share

Meter