***Blog Update***

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hey Brains and Beauty readers and subscribers!

I just wanted to update you for a moment and let you know that I am in the middle of my last set of finals for law school (graduating on May 17th!) so I won't be posting too often over the next two weeks, but I will be taking study breaks every now and then to post a topic or two, so definitely stay tuned! I also want to thank all of the people who have chosen to subscribe to this blog. I love writing on this site, and if you would like me to talk about any particular topics relating to society, culture, beauty, women issues, or whatever, please feel free to let me know by commenting below this post!

1 comments:

Udoka Omenukor said...

I just saw that you had a blog. Haven't been reading, but of topics you can talk about, I would love to hear your take on the way relationships are viewed in America. The role of women (and men) in girlfriend/boyfriend relationships, the perceived role (as in, what you see in commercials or tv) and is it different than the roles in a married relationship? How have the roles changed over time? How are the roles different in other countries (gf/bf and married relationships).

 
 
 
Bookmark and Share

Meter